Argument Mapping Workshop
ArgLab, Nova University of Lisbon, 15-18 March, 2019
Apply now for a four-day training workshop in argument mapping. Participants can receive bursaries, courtesy of the European Network for Argumentation and Public Policy Analysis (Cost Action 17132).
- Anyone may apply as a workshop participant.
- Only participants from COST countries can be reimbursed.
- You arrange your own travel and accommodation.
- Sponsor: COST (MC budgetary approval pending).
- Researchers/scholars from any field qualifying as pre-doc (M.A. in hand) or early career (max 8 years after PhD, by the workshop’s end.)
- Educators in public or private institutions.
- “Policy persons“ working for/with public policy-related organizations, governments, consultancies, NGOs, think-tanks, etc.
- The workshop immediately precedes the Network’s one-day
kick-off conference, on 19 March, featuring international keynotes and networking events (URL HERE SOON).